The experiments and small-scale pilots of the project have been selected in order to cover all current scenarios related to EV:
• Experiments related to local grid control and management.
• Experiments to understand incentive mechanism for charging behaviour.
• Simulations and experiments to test scalability of the solution into Large-scale deployments.
• Small-scale pilot in Lower Bavaria (Germany) characterized by public car fleet (E-WALD) and by an energy provider (Bayerwerk) providing power from renewables.
• Small-scale pilot in Šumava (Czech Republic) that is able to validate the solution cross-border due to the connection of e-Šumava vehicles fleet and E-WALD. Especially the pricing and the pricing impact are researched (see WP8).
• Two small-scale pilots in Barcelona (Spain) including:
- buses from the public electric bus fleet and
- electric scooters public service of the city.
• Survey pilot for EV user profiling to establish a benchmark for EV attractiveness